Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

Best Game Ever

Mana Chronicles Mana Chronicles

great game but...

This Advent Children/connect four crossover would be great if not for a few minor details.

first of all the buttons seem to randomly glitch forcing you to reload the page.
second, some of the levels are way to hard (like the ones where you need to summon a number of one thing e.g. the minotaur on level 2).

Other than that it is a great game and unlike most "cpu hogger" games this one doesn't freeze or bog down an older pc.

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

unplayable

like the guy below me said, you can't change your name. Oh and you can't use any name other than random gibberish or you get a stupid "unacceptable name" message.

Administration needs to take a chill pill and let people use real names, not shdfsdfasdfaf.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

Accept your fate.

The text when you die is hilarious! Make a second game!

And making a bridge out of dead bodies is funny too!

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

Not for older PCs

Overall this game is very enjoyable.

I would have given it a 10 but I have found it hogs the CPU and lags to the point where I wind up killing my sprite because it runs into an enemy by itself.

Also, it would be nice to be able to play as a girl or boy.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

funny

I thought it was very funny. I liked the fail when he throws the bomb on the police drawing's foot and the liquefy and the cheese and the BSOD was funny. Why is abusing drawings so amusing?

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's innate in us to think it is.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

great game

This game is pretty cool for a stick man game. Phoenix Wright as a stick man was really funny!

PuffballsUnited responds: